Cat Auction Services announce upcoming Unreserved Public Auction in Des Moines, Iowa, hosted by Ziegler Cat.
Date: April 12th
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
More event details here click here
Four reasons to sell your equipment at our upcoming Cat Auction Services Unreserved Public Auction, hosted by Ziegler Cat
- IronPlanet bring the buyers
The difference with selling equipment with IronPlanet is our ability to target the right people at the right time to optimize the return on your asset. Our access to historical bidder and buyer data within IronPlanet is the conduit to our marketing function driving attendees to an auction and your equipment. Our digital approach and online mediums also allow us to broaden the reach of buyers for your items. In a nutshell IronPlanet drive as many pre-qualified bidders to your equipment both online and on-site.
- We are a full-service solution
From your initial contact with your sales representative at IronPlanet the team take care of the full seller process from offering industry knowledge on pricing to alleviating any of your concerns around selling your assets. We are here to support. IronPlanet offer a full-service solution that includes pricing, invoicing and information on the best channel to sell your assets through. We also have a global inside sales team to support the selling process reaching out to thousands of global buyers every week sharing your inventory around the world.
- Flexible Solutions
As an equipment seller, you do not have to move your equipment to the site to sell it successfully. You can leave it at your yard and sell virtually. Our success at Florida reiterated our online participation from our local and global bidders. Our goal is to maximise your return. Let’s take a quick look again at those stats
- 77% of our bids came from online participants
- Virtual items received 84% more bids from folks sitting in the audience than items that were actually located in Florida
- Items located in Florida received 4x the number of bids from online bidders than from folks sitting in the audience
- Active bidders registered (live and online, by registration state/country)
- All 50 US states + Puerto Rico
- 42 different countries of those who declared
- 63% of site visits were from a mobile device
- 75% of the items had bids before the auction even started
- Our industry leading inspections drive confidence
At our upcoming Cat Auction Services event, we will have many sellers represented and bidders viewing the equipment both online and on preview days in the yard. Our IronClad Assurance offers bidders and buyers confidence in the machines they are bidding on in turn driving more participation and performance and optimizing your return as a seller.
If you would like to contact your local representative and sell your equipment at our upcoming Cat Auction Services event, click here