Over 400 Humvees Available to the Public, Along with Government Surplus Equipment, Pump and Power, Construction Equipment and Trucks
IronPlanet®, a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, today announced multi-day, end-of-quarter online auctions. The Ritchie Bros.-owned company will kick-off the events with three days of GovPlanet sales, featuring an “All-Humvee” auction as well as a “Pump and Power” sale. This will be followed by two days of online events on the IronPlanet marketplace, highlighted by a wide selection of construction equipment and trucks. End-of-quarter events will be held Tuesday, June 27 – Friday, June 30, 2017.
Ritchie Bros. Completes Its Acquisition of IronPlanet, Growing Digital Presence and Offering Unprecedented Choice to Customers
- New Unified Multichannel Company Leads the Industry by Expanding Online Offerings, Opening the Door to Growth in New Geographies and Accelerating the Network Effect
- Sales Forces Will Be Integrated to Provide Customers a Full Range of Solutions
- All Six Key IronPlanet Executives Will Join Ritchie Bros. in Senior Roles, Complementing Existing Leadership Team
- Ritchie Bros. EquipmentOne and IronPlanet’s DailyMarketplace Will Be Combined Later This Year to Form a Cutting-Edge Reserve Price Solution Named Marketplace E
Topics: In the News
IronPlanet’s June 7th Online Event Features a Wide Array of Cat Equipment
IronPlanet®, a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, today announced a sneak peek into its upcoming Cat Auction Services Cat Online Summer sale. The online auction takes place on June 7, 2017. Bidders will have over 300 pieces of quality, used Cat equipment to choose from.
IronPlanet®, a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, today announced Episode 6 in its webinar series, set for Tuesday, June 6, 2017. The new webinar installment is “Taking the Heavy out of Heavy-Haul - The Online Way.”
This in-depth event is the sixth episode in IronPlanet’s educational webinar series. Join VeriTread’s Owner and Founder Jeff Cox as he discusses the transformation of the heavy-haul industry and the positive effect the increasingly online world offers the moving of the machines that build our societies.
IronPlanet’s Senior VP of Operations and Services Randy Berry will also offer insight into how IronPlanet’s marketplace continues to take advantage of online processes to support both a buyers and sellers journey. During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to hear about:
- How data and predictive analytics are powering the new heavy machinery marketplace
- Best practices in online and heavy-haul industries
- Simulating the heavy-haul process online
- Hidden costs in transportation and how you can eliminate uncertainty
Join IronPlanet’s GovPlanet at this year’s Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), taking place in San Antonio, Texas June 12 – 15.
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is an annual community gathering where public fleet professionals have real conversations with their peers about daily challenges, get public fleet-specific training, and gain access to the latest vehicles and technology in the exhibit hall.
Historic acquisition is expected to transform the company and industry through complementary brands, innovative digital technology, product offerings in multiple channels and expanded global reach
- Unprecedented customer choice through multi-channel product offerings for used equipment sellers and buyers
- Combined company will leverage Ritchie Bros. unique business model and financial strength with IronPlanet’s online expertise and powerful inspection system to further solidify position as the premier global asset management and disposition company
- New organization, led by veteran CEO Ravi Saligram, will bring together two strong management teams with complementary strengths and unique skill sets to accelerate growth
- Ritchie will become Caterpillar’s preferred global partner for live onsite and online auctions of used equipment through a strategic alliance
Topics: Press Releases
Gregory J. Owens, IronPlanet chairman and CEO, was named a finalist for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Award in Northern California by EY.
Topics: In the News