Debuts in Dallas-Fort Worth Cat Auction Services Construction Equipment Sale
at Texas Motor Speedway
Headlines a Week of 3,500 Items for Sale Across IronPlanet, GovPlanet, Leake Auto, Kruse Energy and Cat Auction Services sales
PLEASANTON, Calif. – IronPlanet®, a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, today announced IronPlanet® LiveStreamTM the next generation in online bidding for live on-site auctions. IronPlanet LiveStream builds on IronPlanet’s leading online technology with new live on-site auction features for buyers who need to stay in the field, on the job, or who prefer the convenience of buying online.
“IronPlanet LiveStream is as close to being in the room with an auctioneer as an experienced buyer could want,” said IronPlanet Chief Marketing Officer, Matt Ackley. “We’ve taken that live on-site knowledge and used our online marketplace expertise to provide a best-in-class experience that our 1.5 million registered users can tap into for any live on-site sale. What’s important is that we’ve integrated our industry leading online bidding process, PriorityBidding, into the ring at a live sale.”
With IronPlanet LiveStream bidders can:
- Place PriorityBids, which allows them to set the maximum price they are willing to pay, and lets IronPlanet’s system automatically place the lowest bid amount required for them to win – up to their maximum,
- Hear as well as view the auctioneer so that they can have a live auction experience,
- Set up “One-Click” bidding to save valuable time in a competitive bidding situation,
- Create a watch list with multiple items in order to streamline their bidding and buying experience, and
- As always, view equipment with IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification and full inspection reports, unique to IronPlanet.
Find out more about IronPlanet LiveStream.
IronPlanet LiveStream Debuts in Dallas-Fort Worth on September 14, 2016
Cat Auction Services comes to Texas Motor Speedway for Second Sale this Year
- Cat Auction Services, IronPlanet’s live on-site auction brand, is selling 320+ items from leading Cat® dealers: Warren CAT, Louisiana CAT, Mustang Cat, PipeLine Machinery and Foley Equipment
- Preview open daily: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT
- Auction starts: 9 a.m. CT, Wednesday, September 14
- Equipment from John Deere, Caterpillar, Bobcat, Sakai, Lull, New Holland, Terex and more. Items include: late-model John Deere and Cat® Crawler Tractors, Motor Graders, Track Excavators, Cat 740B and 725 Articulated Dump Trucks, Cat Backhoe Loaders, trucks from Kenworth, Peterbilt, and Freightliner, among many others.
- See full listing at ironplanet.com
Also in the Line-up for IronPlanet’s “September to Remember”
GovPlanet’s First Three-Day Sale: 9/13 – 9/15
IronPlanet’s marketplace dedicated to selling federal, state and municipal equipment, is holding its first-ever three-day sale:
- Day 1 – Tuesday, September 13, All-Humvee – 360+ Humvees go on sale at 7 a.m. PT. GovPlanet is holding its third all-Humvee sale, for the first time featuring AM General M1123 HMMWVs built since 2000 and many with very low mileage, hard tops and doors, some with air conditioning.
- Day 2 – Wednesday, September 14 Wednesday, September 14 – Features 440+ cranes, trucks, construction equipment, trailers and more.
- Day 3 – Thursday, September 15 GovPlanet’s first Pump & Power sale – featuring Barnes fuel transfer pumps (31), Gorman-Rupp 604T/F 600 GPM water pumps (175), Bowhead 600GPMFPT 600 GPM tactical water distribution system pumps (38) and 40+ tailored generators.
- Auctions start at 7 a.m. PT; bid and buy at ironplanet.com or www.govplanet.com
IronPlanet’s Two-Day Online Featured Auction: 9/15 – 9/16
It’s a September to Remember at IronPlanet with two full days of 2,000+ items for sale, featuring:
- A complete dispersal of 600+ items from Fowler Transportation, Ltd., a leader in rig mobilization and heavy oilfield hauling services to the oil and gas industry in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.
- IronPlanet’s quarterly Quarry, Aggregate and Mining sale featuring 2012 & 2013 Cat 740B Articulated Dump Trucks, 2011 & 2010 Cat 980H Wheel Loaders, a 2003 Sterling LT9500 Tri/A truck and more.
- Also featuring: Komatsu Crawler Tractors, Track Excavators, and Wheel Loaders, Volvo Backhoe Loaders, Volvo T/A Conventional Tractors from Albertsons/Safeway, Walmart Freightliner Cascadia T/A Conventional sleeper cabs, late model John Deere Track Excavators and Motor Graders, plus much more.
- Auctions start at 7 a.m. PT; bid and buy at ironplanet.com
- 1,350+ surplus inventory drill bits
- On-site auction at The Simmons Center in Duncan, OK, or bid online with IronPlanet LiveStream at ironplanet.com or at www.kruseenergy .com
- Auction starts at 9:00 a.m. CT
- Bid online at IronPlanet on 220 Collector Cars. Renowned car auctioneers, Leake Auction Company will be taking online bids over IronPlanet LiveStream on September 9 and 10
- See more at ironplanet.com or www.leakecar.com
- Auction starts at 9:00 a.m. PT on Friday and 7 a.m. PT on Saturday
Look for IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification on equipment listed on IronPlanet, TruckPlanet®, GovPlanet®, and catauctions.com, which gives buyers the confidence to buy online knowing that they have an accurate representation of equipment condition.
More information for all of these events and IronPlanet LiveStream can be found at www.ironplanet.com.
IronPlanet is a leading online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets and an innovative participant in the multi-billion dollar used equipment market. Founded in 1999 to transform the global used equipment market, IronPlanet has built a database of more than 1.5 million registered users worldwide. IronPlanet connects buyers and sellers of used equipment with its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification and family of brands, including IronPlanet®, GovPlanet®, TruckPlanet®, Cat Auction Services, Kruse Energy & Equipment AuctioneersSM, allEquip® and Asset Appraisal ServicesSM. IronPlanet is backed by Accel Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Caterpillar and Volvo. For more information, visit www.ironplanet.com.