Ritchie Bros. has been an industry leader for more than 60 years, and our latest solution for the market, RB Asset Solutions, is designed to make asset management and disposition more efficient and data-driven than ever before.
With the new cloud-based SaaS solution, high-volume customers will be able to access a complete inventory management system, data analytics and dashboards, branded e-commerce sites, and multiple external sales channels from any internet-enabled device.
On January 29, Ritchie Bros. hosted a webinar (see video below) to introduce the new RB Asset Solutions system and its many tools, including detailed data analytics like market trends, equipment price performance and asset valuation curves to help you better understand the value of your equipment and when is the best time to sell.
“We believe RB Asset Solutions is one of the most powerful remarketing and disposition tools in the industry,” said Matt Ackley, SVP, Product Management & Digital Marketing, Ritchie Bros. “The tools and services included will help customers fully understand and optimize the value of their equipment. We have decades of data to leverage to help customers get the best returns for their assets, selling through an individually-branded e-commerce site or one of Ritchie Bros.’ proven sales channels.”
Several customers are already using many of the tools featured in RB Asset Solutions, including Shell, CatUsed.com, Toyota, and Volvo Construction Equipment.
Learn more about RB Asset Solutions tools and services:
- Inventory Management System – This cloud-based inventory management system will help businesses get their fleet organized like never before. Centralize and manage inventory in one place; get a real-time overview of all assets, including equipment status and availability; trade assets within your network; create a community for your various dealers or branches.
- Custom-designed, branded webshop – Automatically offer a selection of used equipment to buyers through a customized, fully-branded and mobile-friendly webshop. This e-commerce site can be limited to an in-house network (for dealerships), or can be published externally for anyone to see.
- Data analytics and market trends – Access to price indicators, depreciation curves, as well as market and seller trends to help customers make better, data-driven decisions.
- Inspections – Users can inspect equipment and upload photos and information to the inventory management system through a mobile app or hire Ritchie Bros.' Asset Appraisals team to do a complete inspection of their assets.
- Multiple sales channels – With the click of a button, customers will be able to cascade assets to one or more disposition channels, including:
For more information on RB Asset Solutions visit, rbassetsolutions.com.